Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Ice Lake Round 17 - Blessed by the Dice


With this round, the enemy are finally out of replacements; there are no larva left on the second rank to rush in when one dies.  As well, they can't quite close the ring completely any more.

That said, three creatures attack Embla.  1623 rolls a 4, while 1624 rolls a 3.  Both miss.  1722 rolls an adjusted 16, but only causes 1 damage.

There are three attacks on Engelhart.  1922 rolls an 8, missing.  2023 rolls an adjusted 4, missing.  And 2024 rolls an adjusted 13.  That misses too.

Lothar draws 1826 away from Rob, and is attacked by three creatures.  1826 misses with a 4.  1926 misses with an 8.  2025 attacks from Lothar's flank, with a +1 bonus, but only manages an adjusted 7.

Mikael is attacked by 1724 and 1924.  Both roll a coincidental 7, so that Mikael breathes one more round.

Rob is only attacked from 1725.  And I miss with an 8.

The gods love you guys.

Following the party's move, the positions are as follows:


And experience so far:


22 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to kill 1924 with my mithril dart so Lothar can close ranks.

Modified attack: 7
Modified damage: 4

Or, you know, the die could say no.

Embla Strand said...

I swing at 1623.

17 on the die hits AC 0, 6 damage.

Alexis Smolensk said...

Embla's attack stuns.

Rob Munro said...

I swing at 1724.

Att : nat 20! Followed by a 9.
Dmg : 4 (on a d6)

Alexis Smolensk said...

Doubled makes 8, yes?

Lothar Svensson said...

I attack 1924.

Attack: 17+1=18, hits AC 0
Damage: 3+1=4

Alexis Smolensk said...

1924 is destroyed; it had 1 hp left.

Alexis Smolensk said...

Oh, Lothar, did you want to move into 1924?

Lothar Svensson said...

No, I'll leave that for Rob or Mikael to occupy, I'm okay with blocking for the first levels.

Unknown said...

If I may, I will slide into 1924, then

Rob Munro said...

Doubled makes 8, sorry

Rob Munro said...

I wanted use a potential move due to stun to hamper 1624.

Alexis Smolensk said...

The 8 destroys, Rob.

Alexis Smolensk said...

Sorry, does that mean you want to move into 1624?

Engelhart Askjellson said...

Attack on 1823.

Attack roll: adjusted 12, hits AC 6.

Damage roll: 5+1.

Alexis Smolensk said...

And that will destroy 1823, that had 5 hp left.

Alexis Smolensk said...

Waiting on Rob's answer.

Rob Munro said...

No sorry. I xon't want to move.
i just meant that i hoped to project the creature I just hit (using the stun rules) so that it hampered 1624. But iirc they go up in smoke when they die, so I guess I overdid it :-)

Alexis Smolensk said...

The post above is updated; working on the next post.

Unknown said...

Am I unable to move to 1924?

Alexis Smolensk said...

I missed that comment. I'll fix the post I just completed.

Alexis Smolensk said...

The next post is up. Mikael's move has been corrected.