Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Ice Lake Round 19 ~ Not There Yet


Embla is attacked twice.  1623 misses with a 10.  1624 rolls a 19, hitting for 5 damage, which stuns Embla.  She falls back into 1722.

Engelhart is attacked twice.  1823 misses with an 11.  1923 would have hit with a 16, but it is modified downwards by the curse and misses by one point.

1826 turns on Rob, so Lothar has two larva attacking, with 1926 from the flank.  1926 rolls a modified 12, just missing AC 7.  2025, however, rolls a 14, and hits for 5 damage. That is half of Lothar's hit points and he is stunned.  He remains in 1925.

Mikael is attacked by only one larva, in 2024.  The larva rolls a modified 8, missing AC 10.

Rob is attacked by 1725, which misses with a 9.  1826 rolls a natural 1, also missing.

Following the party's move, the positions are as stands:


And experience so far:



11 comments:

Unknown said...

I pick up the dart in my hex (common). "Englehart, kick over my dart!"

I spend 2 AP and swing my Common Dart at 2024, my modified attack roll is a nstural 20, dealing 6 damage. My second d20 roll was a 3.

Unknown said...

Talk about your drastic swings.

Lothar Svensson said...

Ow. Now I'm starting to feel outnumbered.

Engelhart Askjellson said...

I go at 1923.

Attack roll: 17

Damage roll: 8

Mikael is completely safe for once. Now to jam out everyone else..

Engelhart Askjellson said...

I kick over the mage's dart.

Unknown said...

I nod in thanks and pick it up.

Alexis Smolensk said...

2024 had 5 hp left and is destroyed.

Engelhart also destroys the larva in 1923.

Waiting on Rob.

Rob Munro said...

I attack 1826.

Attack : 10
Dmg : 5

Alexis Smolensk said...

Hits and damage. Working on the update.

Alexis Smolensk said...

The update is in place, above. Working on the next post.

[incidentally, if we were playing with CLO, you'd still be fine; the ambient temperature is brisk, good climate for fighting!]

Alexis Smolensk said...

The next post is up.