Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Stars in Retrograde

Players, I don't want to suspend the campaign, but for the next few days things are pretty much up in the air for me.  Tomorrow, Wednesday, I'll be working my second day at my new job.  Thursday, I'll be working my last day at my old job.  Friday, I have a friend going into surgery and I have promised to be with him before and after, so I'll be at the hospital all day.  And Saturday I'll be at my new job again.

At the moment, I have no set schedule yet, but I've been promised full time, five days a week, so this is going to be a period of adjustment.  When I do have a reliable schedule, we can work something out ~ but I won't have access to the game at work and I won't have time to dedicate a continuous 14 hours a week to the campaign.  It only means that we'll spread the campaign a little thinner, and move a little slower.

I do know that I won't be leaving for my job until 10 AM my time, so that's Noon EST and 6 PM for Engelhart.  So we can probably arrange to get some time some mornings, and some time on my days off, whatever seems to work best.  I'll keep you all posted.

7 comments:

Lothar Svensson said...

For the record, weekday mornings are great for me.

Unknown said...

Anything but weekends works well for me

Rob Munro said...

Weekdays mornings can work for me if they're not every weekday.

Embla Strand said...

I will make weekday mornings work.

Engelhart Askjellson said...

I can make it work, any day, no problem.

Rob Munro said...

So. Any news on the new potential schedule. Should we start a doodle or framadate to find which slots are the most convenient for everyone?

Alexis Smolensk said...

In case anyone is still subscribe to this post, check my main blog, post Dec 12, 2018.