Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Ice Lake Round 6 ~ Mostly Harmless

Arrows shown only for movement of the nearest creatures.  Numbers in purple show damage that's
been done to that creature

Both 2023 and 1922 attack Engelhart.  2023 rolls and 17 (hitting AC 3) and hits for 4 damage.  1922 rolls a 3 to hit and misses.

1722 attacks Lothar, rolling a 7 and missing.

1623 attacks Rob, rolling a 6 and missing.  1523 also attacks Rob, rolls a 9 and misses.

The party continues to suffer very little, but there are many left still.

The party can act now.

Following their move, the positions stand as shown:



Experience so far:


16 comments:

Embla Strand said...

I swing at the new one in 1722.

5 on the die +2 hits AC 12 for 7 damage.

"Beware the flanks!"

Rob Munro said...

I strike at the one in 1623.

attack : 17
damage : 3

I then move to 1724.

"Mikael, fall back behind me!"

Engelhart Askjellson said...

I attack 2024, to try and free Mikael from engagement.

Attack roll: 7, hitting AC 9.

Damage roll: 9, for 10 damage.

I hold my ground.

Unknown said...

I draw my mithril dart (0 AP)

I make two attacks at 2024 (-1/-2).

Attack 1 (mithril dart)
Attack: 15 (15 - 1 + 1)
Damage: 4 (3 + 1)

Attack 2 (common dart)
Attack: 13 (15 - 2)
Damage: 1 (1)

Assuming the larva in 2024 is dead, I fall back to 1824.

Unknown said...

Engelhart and I posted at the same time, how would you like to resolve it, Alexis?

Alexis Smolensk said...

First come, first serve, Mikael.

Your larva is not dead. It takes the 4 damage and is stunned. Mikael does not have enough movement to back out.

Embla and Rob stun their respective larva, but do not kill them.

Waiting on Lothar.

Unknown said...

Engelhart missed anyway, so it didn't matter

Lothar Svensson said...

I attack the larva in hex 1822 to finish it off.

Attack: 13+1=14, hits AC 4
Damage: 7+1=8 damage

I move back into hex 1824.

Alexis Smolensk said...

That will kill.

Alexis Smolensk said...

The post above is updated. Please check to make sure the numbers and image is right.

Engelhart Askjellson said...

I'm not sure that I missed, though I assume I did.

Rob Munro said...

I see no problem on my end

Lothar Svensson said...

Looks okay to me, too.

Alexis Smolensk said...

There's an error. I didn't remove the creature in 1822, which Lothar killed. Accounting for it.

Alexis Smolensk said...

The next post is up.

Alexis Smolensk said...

The post above is updated.