Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Ice Lake Round 8 ~ The Party Hits Hard


Alphabetically,

Emba is attacked by three creatures.  Both 1623 and 1624 roll a 6 to hit, both missing.  And 1722 slips, rolling a 1, so there's a miss there, also.

Engelhart is also attacked by three creatures.  I don't have Engelhart's AC at the moment, apparently because it didn't get saved.  1922 misses with an adjusted 13, which only hits AC 7, I presume missing.  2023 rolls an adjusted 15, hitting AC 5, which I assume also misses.  2024 definitely misses with an adjusted 3.

Lothar soaks up attacks from 1924 and 1925, easing matters a bit on Mikael.  1924 hits with a 16, causing 7 damage.  1925 misses with an 11.

Mikael gets one attack, from 1823.  The larva misses with an adjusted 7.

Rob is attacked once.  1625 misses with an 11.

The players can act.

Following their move, the positions stand as shown:


Experience thus far:


14 comments:

Lothar Svensson said...

I again attack hex 1924.

Attack: 17+1=18, hitting AC 0.
Damage: 4+1=5

Engelhart Askjellson said...

I'm AC 4.

I attack 1924, since it is not cursed and is threatening Mikael.

Attack roll: 9, adjusted to 11, hitting AC 7

Damage roll: 3.

Once I attack, I resume my facing to 1922.

Engelhart Askjellson said...

(came out simultaneous to Lothar, don't know if should stand or redirect, since clearly that creature is going to be stunned already, Alexis?)

Alexis Smolensk said...

In context, your character sees Lothar's stance and intent, and you target the next hex over, hitting 2024. It's stunned.

Lothar's hit also stuns.

Unknown said...

I steel myself, and attack 1823 twice (4 AP).

Attack 1 (mithril)
Attack: 15 (15 - 1 + 1)
Damage: 2 (1 + 1)

Attack 2 (common)
Attack: 1 (not rolled; 3 - 2)
Damage: 2 (2)

Rob Munro said...

I attack the one in 1725.

attack roll : 18 (hitting AC2)
damage roll : 3

Let's break this encirclement!

Alexis Smolensk said...

And your move, Engelhart?

I've lost Rob's AC and move also.

Rob Munro said...

my AC is 8 and I have 4AP

Engelhart Askjellson said...

4 AP, since I've dropped my pack when the creatures were first spotted.

Embla Strand said...

I attack the creature in 1722 again.

20 on the die, 13 follow-up, dealing 7+2=9 damage, which I believe doubles to 18?

Alexis Smolensk said...

Mikael's attack stuns. [say "unnatural 1" if it's adjusted; maybe we could try saying un-1, but I'm not sure I'll remember that shorthand ... heh heh]

Rob's attack stuns.

Alexis Smolensk said...

That's the round. Embla's evaporates. Working on the update.

Alexis Smolensk said...

The post above is updated.

Working on the next post.

Alexis Smolensk said...

The next post is up.