First, could you please list the things on your character that will be found above ground, so that Lothar (and probably Engelhart also) can pick and choose what they want.
Second, please keep your characters up and available, as what is on your bodies may be important if anyone returns to the barrow.
Third and most important, if you wish to keep playing, here is what I will need from you.
- Roll 4d6 six times and record the sum of the highest three dice, just as before.
Here are your minimum stat totals:
- If you do not have a roll that is at least 16, discard all six rolls and try again.
- If your highest roll is a 16, but none of the other rolls are at least 15, then discard all six rolls and try again.
- If your highest roll is a 17, but none of the other rolls are at least a 14, then discard all six rolls and try again.
- If your highest roll is an 18, then you must keep the numbers you've generated, no matter what they are.
When you've managed one of the successful arrangements above, decide your class, your gender and your race, putting the numbers you've generated into whatever stat you prefer.
Feel free to talk about your results before making a decision.
If you do not wish to continue running in the world, please indicate it. There may be others who'd like to give it a try.